再看《Don't Cry! My Friend!》这篇当中的歌
I'll Stand By You
I'll Stand By You(新增中文翻譯)By The Pretenders
Oh, why you look so sad? 喔,為何你看來如此傷心?
The tears are in your eyes 你的眼中有淚
Come on and come to me now 來吧!現在就來我身邊吧!
But don't, be ashamed to cry 但...別羞於哭泣
Let me see you through 讓我徹底的看著你
'Cause I've been in the dark side too
因為我也曾在那黑暗處
When the night falls on you 當夜晚降臨在你身邊
and you don't know what to do 而你不知道該怎麼做
Nothing you confess could make me love you less
你的坦白不會因此讓我對你的愛減少
I'll stand by you, I'll stand by you
我將在你身邊 我將在你身邊
Won't let nobody hurt you, I'll stand by you
不讓任何人傷害你,我將在你身邊
So, if you're mad, get mad 所以 如果你想發狂,就發狂吧
don't hold it all inside 別全部藏起來
Come on and talk to me now 來吧 和我聊聊
Hey, what you got to hide? I get angry too
嘿!你為什麼要藏起來?我也會生氣
Well, I'm a lot like you 嗯...我有點像你
When you're standing At the crossroads, but don't know, which path to choose
當你站在十字路口,卻不知到該選擇往哪一條路走
Let me come along, 'cause even if you're wrong
讓我跟著你,因為即使你錯了...
Take me in to, your darkest hour
帶我進入到你最黯淡的時刻
And I'll never desert you, I'll stand by you
我絕不會遺棄你,我將在你身邊
And when, when the night falls on you, baby
而 當夜晚降臨在你身邊
You're feeling all alone, you won't be on your own
你覺得孤單無助時,你將不再是獨自一人